Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be on this forum! This is a 9 week old blue mitted Ragdoll. The guy as the desktop background is his daddy :p

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
The kitty in the avatar? Cute! And welcome to you! I know you've made a few posts already, but welcome anyway.

Edit: when I refreshed the page, the pics came up :oops: Ignore the avatar comment. Beautiful kitty still, though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, there's no dash... supposedly he'll be blue in color and mitted :) mitted means that his paws are going to be white (which you can sort of see already, not in the picture though) ... but no one really knows the color of a Ragdoll until (s)he is about a year old, so "blue" was the breeder's best guess. But, they're all born white as snow... he's already 9 weeks and is barely starting to get a little bit darker overall, so that's how I can see that his paws are remaining whiter :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
all i gotta say is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I melt for ragdolls. I want like 8 of them. Be sure to keep taking pictures like every week -- their coats change so much and I for one want to see the WHOLE progression! lol. What did you name him? I sure hope you named him "Julie's Cat."

~Julie

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ForJazz said:
I melt for ragdolls. I want like 8 of them. Be sure to keep taking pictures like every week -- their coats change so much and I for one want to see the WHOLE progression! lol. What did you name him? I sure hope you named him "Julie's Cat."

~Julie
Yay, at least one person here is as crazy about Ragdolls as I am :) I will make sure to take pictures as every day I see him his lil mug gets a bit darker.

A hint about the name: it's in the thread title and one of the photos ;)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Doeremi said:
He is beautiful!! What a doll!
Hence the name Ragdoll hehe, just had to let that out :lol:

I love Ragdolls and really want one later in life. I actually want a blue mitted one too just like yours :wink:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
genEus said:
Yay, at least one person here is as crazy about Ragdolls as I am :) I will make sure to take pictures as every day I see him his lil mug gets a bit darker.

A hint about the name: it's in the thread title and one of the photos ;)

:oops: *feels sheepish and illiterate*

Yours actually looks like it will be a lynx -- what do you think? I mean I definitely see that he's going to have a blaze like his daddy -- but it looks like he doesn't have solid points -- did you get a lynx? If so you are LUCKY. Seriously -- if you have AIM you can talk to me about your ragdoll every single day of my life and I will not tire of it. I adore them. I want a blue lynx point. Or perhaps a seal lynx point. Or maybe a red bicolor. But oh -- the seal bicolors are so beautiful...GAH! I just want them all. Every last one. And if I don't have one very soon I will burst.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts