Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got Leo and Dexter at the end of June when my boyfriend and I moved into our house together. They settled in very quickly and knew straight away what was theirs (bed, litter tray, food etc). They're quite different to each other in looks and personality but are the best of friends. Leo is big and bouncy and gets a little jealous if Dexter is having a cuddle and he isn't! Dexter likes to stalk things such as flies and toys and has a bit of quirky side too! For kittens they're very well behaved, although there have been a few naughty incidents... The living room curtains have been pulled down, a glass of wine knocked over and broke my blackberry and this morning Leo was stamping about on my lap and head-butted my arm and we/I spilt tea on myself and all over the sofa..!

The best thing is when you come home from work and see their lovely excited little faces:kittyturn

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
We got Leo and Dexter at the end of June when my boyfriend and I moved into our house together. They settled in very quickly and knew straight away what was theirs (bed, litter tray, food etc). They're quite different to each other in looks and personality but are the best of friends. Leo is big and bouncy and gets a little jealous if Dexter is having a cuddle and he isn't! Dexter likes to stalk things such as flies and toys and has a bit of quirky side too! For kittens they're very well behaved, although there have been a few naughty incidents... The living room curtains have been pulled down, a glass of wine knocked over and broke my blackberry and this morning Leo was stamping about on my lap and head-butted my arm and we/I spilt tea on myself and all over the sofa..!

The best thing is when you come home from work and see their lovely excited little faces:kittyturn

They are adorable, so glad they are the best of friends! I wuv the name Dexter :) Have fun!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts