Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another kitty rescued from the shelter the very day he was about to be put to sleep... he is gorgeous, just two years old and soooo well-mannered! We call him the Fluff King, because he is so dignified as he goes about the house and carefully avoids the other cats... Another sweet baby I hope to find a good home for *sigh*

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hee, I was trying to figure out what had happened to his stomach until I realized those were flowers, not stitches...

He does look like a beautiful dignifed fluffball in those photos. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
I just want to snuggle with him! He's so handsome! :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AddFran said:
Bethany said:
Hee, I was trying to figure out what had happened to his stomach until I realized those were flowers, not stitches...
I did the same EXACT thing! Too funny!
Same when I first saw the picture, hehe.

@Harry: Yes he IS huge!! Not fat though, but a very big frame, and such poofy fur... tomorrow I am bringing the furminator with me, and since he likes to be brushed he will get a good session. I am pretty sure he will lose five pounds in thirty minutes :p

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Leopold retired to his secret hidden napping place every time I tried to take pictures of him today... hopefully I will be luckier tomorrow!

On the bright side, I have already received several emails asking about him thanks to the ads on craigslist and freecycle - some of the responses always sound shady, but I have a couple of people that seem interested. To be continued! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
Yeah! :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took more pictures of Leopold's fluffiness and gorgeous blue eyes today... I fell in love with the tiny brown spot on his nose

I brushed him a bit, with a soft brush because he does not like the furminator too much... I think he gives a new meaning to shedding 8O

He is such a softie though... with the tiniest voice for a big fellow, and very good at silent meowing too. He just craves attention and a quieter home where he would not be harassed by three bored kittens! I so hope one of the two people I am in touch with will turn out to be a great home for him... keep your fingers crossed for him!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leopold must be a very lucky cat... I am in touch with a couple who have two cats already and would like a third addition. They feed their cats raw food, and were already worrying about making the introduction process as smooth as possible for the three cats - they also offered me to come see their home and cats... they just look like a pearl in the sea of weird responses I got from various people! 8O

I hope it works out, because if it does, I think Leopold will have landed the perfect home for his needs! Bless freecycle!

Look at the size of those paws!

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
Fingers and paws crossed! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts