Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! This is my 12 wk old kitten Lexi. These pics are a little old (they grow up so fast!) so I'll post some more recent ones when I manage to find the cord to my camera! Also, her eyes look sooo freaky in some of these pics, I promise she doesn't realllly have weird eyes like that!

At first she enjoyed just attacking the mouse on the string...

then she decided she wanted to drag the mouse around instead... *sigh*

She's my little study buddy for my summer courses

What a goof!

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Welcome, Jess!

Lexi is adorable! :luv

My cats play with their toys, then they grab it and want to take them into a corner somewhere. :D

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
What a cutie! I think they all drag their toys around . . . you have to laugh. Nothing cuter than a cat pulling their fishing pole toy around with the wand making that scratching noise on the floor.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Ooooh what great markings! She doesnt even look 12 weeks old! Shes so tiny. Shes going to grow up into a beautiful cat.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mitts & Tess said:
Ooooh what great markings! She doesnt even look 12 weeks old! Shes so tiny. Shes going to grow up into a beautiful cat.
Yeah these pics were taken the first week I got her, when she was 5 weeks. That's why I said they're a little old... still looking for that darn camera cord!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok here are some pics I took today. I just want to say, trying to get a decent picture of Lexi is near impossible because she NEVER stops moving, and when she sleeps its usually on ME! It will be a while before I can post pictures on the thread about sleeping positions...

She's about to jump on my lap, that's why she looks like she doesn't have front legs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts