Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 12 year old cat that I was just able to get from my mom's house. Finally found a place that would accept cats! She's awesome and is so well behaved.

I'm hoping to switch her to raw soon. I've already got her off of her dry food and on wet. So I'm getting there.

There's a link to an album on Facebook that has just her pics.

Licorice! | Facebook

·
Registered
426 Posts
What a beautiful cat! I had a Black kitten once... she ran away and i was heartbroken! Black cats will always have a special place in my heart.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!
When she lived at my mom's house there were 3 other cats that always bothered her. She is definitely doing better as an only cat. She's actually playing and wanting bucket loads more attention than she ever did living with the other cats.

She was actually the runt of a feral litter that my mom caught and brought home. So she's definitely independent and not very much of a lap cat. She also doesn't like men too much (I think it's because of their louder/deeper voices). But I think she's awesome. She has never had any illnesses and she uses the litter box every time (never once had an accident).

She's also very bonded to me because when we introduced another cat at my mom's house (5 years ago maybe) she got extremely depressed. She hid up in a cupboard for a day and a half at least and it looked like she was just wasting away. I took her down and had to give her water by putting drops on my finger and putting it as close to her mouth as possible. I got her drinking that way and she got better. But that was when I knew that she would do best without any other cats around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts