Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is Lola an adult now? If so, what length hair did she wind up having? I've been wondering all along if Misty will have short, medium, or long. The reason I ask is because Lola look's just like Misty, except for a few fur patterns. Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll try to find a pic of mabel when she was small. very, very funny. big puffball with big eyes. :lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey there marwood71...

I just noticed that your Lola and my Marbles look kinda alike. They both have the classic tabby patterns.. swirls on the side, M on the forehead and the white eyeliner! The only differences are their fur and eye colors.

Here have a look and compare your pics of Lola! :D

Ta~ :wink:

·
Registered
179 Posts

They kind of look like Misty....

Misty has kind of unique fur patterns I think.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, they are kind of like triplets! i think marbles looks TONS like lola. marbles has a white beard, though! like lola's big sis, mabel... i actually think lola looks like marbles in the face, but more like misty in the body markings... not as soft as misty, but not as defined as marbles.

i would love to get the three of them together! it would be so funny.

(i tried to get lola to peek around my screen so i could take a photo while the other kitties' photos were up! of course she wouldn't, though. stubborn kitty! :wink:)[/img]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Lol, at our house, Sadie, our older cat, HATES Misty. Misty knows this. All the more reason to want to be near Sadie she thinks. So whenever Sadie is sleeping on the bed, Misty inches closer and closer to Sadie, even though Sadie's hissing and growling and making ugly faces. Misty just loves Sadie though. It's like "oh Garfield, uh, I mean Sadie, I'm just the cutest lil kitty in the whole wide world. Don't cha just wanna hug me? Don't you wish you could be just as cute as me? and Sadie's like "ok nermal, uh, I mean Misty, hold still while I put you in this box mysteriously marked 'obudoby'"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you're cracking me uo! yes, lola's still a kitten... 14 weeks old. i think she'll be shorhaired, in answer to your previous question. sorry, i am spacey sometimes! but your kittys are funny! alot like mabel and lola! i got the new kitten lola for mabel when i travel, but of course, mabel sees it as 'person-time' that she loses. she HATES lola. and lola is like, "ooooh, big kitty, i LOVE you," pretty funny stuff.

cats. you gotta love 'em.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah, I've noticed lately that the 'Siamese' in Misty is coming out. She's starting to get the 'Siamese voice', meowing alot and making mmmmmeeerrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww sounds - last night I heard her do that for the first time - kind of scared me! I'm so used to "mew mew mew mew mew"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the funny thing is that little kitty kicks big kitty's butt! mabel is afraid of her! i was worried that mabel would 'act out,' when i first brought lola home, because mabel had never been around other cats. mabel hissed and growled and swatted like CRAZY. so that i was afraid for lola's safety! i seriously thought she'd kill little kitty. but come to find out, lola figured out mabel was all bark and no bite, and now their roles are more defined. mabel still does not like her though. no acting out yet, like your sadie!

how old is misty? was one of her parents a siamese? is that how you know she's got some in her? i wish i knew lola's parents... although i think they were just strays.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Misty was born in April 03. Someone told me that because her pawpads were dark colored and she has all the various meows she was part Siamese....She does have some funky meows, I wish I could play them for you on here!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Awww! I love Lola! I love orange and grey kittens so its no surprise. :p I wanted to thank you guys for posting pictures up of your tabby babies because now I think its pretty much confirmed my thoughts. I got Kali from a mutual friend of my friends when she was 8 weeks old. They called her a calico, which I believed true when I got her. A few weeks after I got her, some marking I thought as tabby markings were become noticable. The Mom was definatly a calico. (I saw her) but I guess she escaped outside and wound up pregnant. So they didn't know who the father was. Anyway, it would be really hard to describe her fur pattern but I have pictures of her from several weeks ago. I will try and take some more and post them on a website and put the link up here if I can to show her. ANyway have a great day everyone!

- Randy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts