Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Lola. She is 1 a year old and from the human society. She has gotten fatter then she was when I picked her up. I am kind of worried about it but it seems as though all cats get like her. I will upload some of her baby pictures later.

She doesn't cuddle much but she follows me everywhere. She stays in my room when the door is wide open too. She even follows me to the bathroom and waits outside. Sometimes she even comes in.

I taught her to come by saying "Lola, Come" and feeding her. So when I was downstairs and she was a couple feet away and I said the keyword, she sprinted to my room. She doesn't quite get that it means come to me. It was so cute.

She is now on dry food only and has all her stuff stored in my bedroom. I think of it as a "bonding" time for her to be with me in my room. When the other cat would come in to my room, she got very territorial and would get in a fight.

Anyways, I hope you all like her pictures!

Lola when she was about one [Around the middle of July]:

Lola Kitty Pictures [Blurry because she was and is fidgety]:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
She is gorgeous- I have a little torbie too, and I think that is fast becoming my favorite color pattern :D She has very pretty eyes too!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The armpit flab you talk about is possibly the extra skin for when a cat pounces. Their legs go out straight and they look like a flying blanket with a head. The blanket flops down on the prey which then has very little opportunity to get away.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The armpit flab you talk about is possibly the extra skin for when a cat pounces. Their legs go out straight and they look like a flying blanket with a head. The blanket flops down on the prey which then has very little opportunity to get away.
That sounds like a carnivorous flying squirrel- I'm glad I am too large to be the prey!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts