Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some photos of my pretty baby, Maggie.

156 - Copy.jpg She's about 9 weeks old here. Such a pretty face!

171 - Copy.jpg Maggie has found a great lookout point from the second floor of my toddler's Little People garage.

053 - Copy.jpg Here she's all stretched out along my husband's legs, like she owns him. Have you ever seen a more comfortable looking kitty? LOL

063 - Copy.jpg She's actually upside down in the recliner, but I turned the pic around.

206 - Copy.jpg I took this last week, she's about 6 months old now. Lounging on the couch watching birds outside is one of her favorite things to do.

148 - Copy.jpg She's all curled up for a nap in my rocking chair here. I think the camera's flash annoyed her, oops! I just love her swishy tail.

Maggie has super soft fur and it's medium to long in length, more so on her belly, ruff, and sides. She also has beautiful lynx-tipped ears. Everyone that meets her comments on the long hairs on her ears and the black tips. I love how it gives her a "wild cat" look.

·
Super Moderator
26,494 Posts
She's adorable!!!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
What a sweetheart! I laughed at the picture of her lying on her back...she certainly does look comfortable in that picture.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, it's like we're her personal food dispensers and heated furniture. She does that all the time. I've never known a cat that would lose all inhibitions and stretch out exposing her belly like that for hours on end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts