Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WAITING TO BE ADOPTED

Hello Everyone,

I am owned by a three year old tuxedo kitty who I rescued from the local SPCA in November.

He is a wonderful kitty!!

I wasn't too sure about picking him at first, as he is a very big cat, he weighed 16 pounds when I got him...and he has VERY big paws!!

He had to be locked in a cage because he did not get along with any of the other kitties at the SPCA.

He stuck his big paw through the bars and grabbed me, and started to meow. After playing with him for a few minutes I got a worker to open up the cage and Mr. Big (his name at the time) started to head butt me. Any concerns that he was too big ( I mean his nails are BIG!!!) vanished and I fell in love :oops: He came home with me right away.

Malcolm is a beautiful boy, not too much of a lap cat but he follows us around a lot, he loves to rub on us, and at night he has to sleep beside my husband...whom he likes to wake up bright and early every morning!!!

We couldn't have asked for a better first kitty :lol:

MORE TREATS, MORE!!

THINKING KITTY :p

QUIT TAKING PICTURES :evil:

TAKE MY PICTURE :p AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS PICTURE HE HAS A FUNNY BOTTOM LIP!

HANGING OUT

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
He's very handsome and he didn't look that big until I got to the 5th picture. He sounds really sweet, have fun :lol:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Thank you for dropping by the shelters to adopt - what a great mommy for such a handsome kitty - congratulations!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wish I could rescue many more kitties, It was so sad leaving behind so many other kitties. :cry:

I would like to save another kitty...just got to work on my husband first!! :wink: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
malcomsmom said:
I would like to save another kitty...just got to work on my husband first!! :wink: :lol: :wink:
Bring him down to the shelter... how could a guy with a kind heart resist? :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Malcolm is gorgeous. I like the name too. It suits him. I love his expression, especially the first picture in the cage. How could anyone resist? :D

First time owners you say? Looks like he's properly trained you already! :wink: Are you sure HE knows about the second kitty you are wishing for?! :mrgreen:

~Heather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts