Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

after being a member for about 2 weeks or so, i am ready to introduce to you my cat Mocha.

She is about 1.5 yr old and is a Siamese mix. I got her from a dog breeder who can no longer attend to her. Anyway, she is very shy to strangers. When I got her, I left her in my room and in about 8 or so hours, she came out underneath the bed, meowing. I scrunched down to feed her and she gave me head-bumps. When i went to lie in bed, she jumped on the bed, gave me a long stare, kneaded my bed, got on top of my chest, kneaded my chest and gave some licks with nonstop purring. yes, our bond was that instant. From time to time (esp. in the first 2 weeks), she would just get on my chest while i lie down, nudge my hands to pet her or/and lie belly up for a good long time.

i hope she continues her loving mannerisms to me....i fear perhaps she will hate me in the future or just change to becoming nonchalant. All i think is how to make this girl have a happy comfortable life. :p

anyway, 3 weeks have passed, we are close but she still wont open up to my family. sigh.
she spends the whole day hiding or running around trying to find me alone so she can be with me (but most of the time, i am with family members, thus she hides....)

here are some pics: i will add more if i get the chance. ;)
please click on image to enlarge....**cuteness** alert. ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Mocha is gorgeous - look at those eyes!

Cleo's real name is Mocha, too. (long story)

Sounds like the two of you were meant for each other - so sweet! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts