Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We rescued her as a kittian. She was starved and feral. Very skinny. She is 3years old now and is the highlite of my life other then my horse :wink: I am new to the forums

I also have a white cat. Named Pusser Whom i need to get a photo of.

someday i would love to have siamese, somali, javvys, balinese, and Weegi's i am a HUGE cat fan lol

I believe Mokey is a Siamese cross as she has the "meow" the very distinktive siamese meow. She was bad as a kittian and is in to everything. She also is a talker. She definitly is a one person cat.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
She's adorable! :luv

Took me a minute to figure out what breed "Weegi" is. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha sorry.. Women i worked with had a gorgeous norwegian forest cat and she called her, her little Weegi i thought thats what everyone called them.. Sorry and thanks for the compliments

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
No apologies necessary, I didn't know what "meezers" were for the longest time, either.

Cleo's my talker and my twins are the bad ones, into everything.

Looking forward to pictures of your white kitty. Do they get along?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes.. Pusser (mom named her) was first she is about 5 now. At first she hated Mokey. But not long after they love each other. Pusser we got from the humane league and doesnt act like a "normal" cat. Didnt know how to meow. Just learning to hiss from Mokey. She was a complete angel. Then Mokey showed her how to move the water dish that weighs 5lbs around. How to distroy the toilet paper.

Pusser is a cat that thinks she is too fat for everything. Like the litter box. She does her business with being half in half out.. Its plenty big just she is silly.

Mokey is a love bug and has grown attached to me. Pusser just never liked me. I think thats because when my mom got her i didnt see her for about 2 months after the first day she got her. She is shy with new people.

The only thing Mokey doesnt like is being held. She will "cry" if held.

They play alot and only on acasion will you hear a hiss or a growl. I can run threw the house with a shoe string and both cats come charging threw after me. Playing leap frog. They seem to LOVE to jump over each other. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts