Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of my cats have at one point fetched. Some of them still do if the mood strikes them, and they all have their favorite toys.

I brought home Nibbles from a barn near my home. He was the son of a cat that lives there. We had adopted one of her kittens in the past. We feed and care for the cats there, most of the 12 cats we have came from there either as orphans or injured cats we rescued.

A good deal of them are feral. Nibbles and his mother would run to meet our car each day.

Within the first day of Nibbles coming to our home, he was fetching. It wasn't just one particular toy, it varied from big toy rats, jingle balls, big squeaky dog toys, just about anything you could throw.

Here's a video of him with is second favorite toy, a purple, squeaky, fuzzy, Halloween toy we got (dog toy) for one of our other cats that would carry around a stuffed Donkey from the movie Shrek.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
and he keeps bringing it back!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine fetches too! Sometimes, though, he grabs the thing he's chasing and brings it back to a certain spot instead of me.

he seems to play hide and go seek, also. I pop up and then down a few times and he moves forward a little bit each time - then he jumps on the bed, touches me with his nose and runs back to his spot!

·
Registered
80 Posts
He's a gorgeous kitten! I love fetch-playing cats. I have one that does it too! Although now that he is older, he only brings the toys halfway back to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts