Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He likes to get in the wierdest places...

He's just wierd...

Sometimes I think he may have a problem with the beer...

But I LOVE him so very, very much

And I think he loves me too :)

Thanks for looking,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
Well, you could take him to an AA meeting and set him up with the patch or Smokenders, but I think the paper shredding is a habit that's almost impossible to break.. Maybe you could buy stock in the Charmin Co. (as long as you don't squeeze the Charmin!) :wink:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
He reminds me of my cat! :shock: toilet paper, dresser drawer(which he has to open himself)..How do you control the MADNESS! lol, just kidding

He's absolutely gorgous!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, Munchies is quite a character. Unique beyond any cat i have met or had in the past. There are some things that he does, that are annoying, and I wish he would stop. He loves to knock over glasses of water, even when he has fresh water in his bowl. He loves to meow and purr obsurdley loud when I jump in bed.. as well as burrow his head into mine, and claw at my feet in the middle of the night. He is absolutely full of energy.

He also loves to watch me use the restroom :) If I'm sitting, he darts in the bathroom before I can close the door. He knows it's time to be pet I guess.

But I have always wanted a cat like Munchies. My previous cats were on-edge, anti-social, lazy. Everyone refers to Mucnhies as a 'dog' :? He comes when you call his name, and he just gets into the wierdest things.

Thank god he's healthy, and full of life. THank you all for your compliments.. Munchies says thanks :)

Kirk

·
Registered
328 Posts
He is a very beautiful cat. He looks a bit like a Bengal in the picture where he's showing his tummy... is he? Or just an unusual non-pedigree?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I missed you too :p I started college a few weeks ago so I've not had a lot of time to myself, and of course, looking after all the kittie kittens.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts