1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new here

so you all have to meet... not me but my six cats, duh! :D

this is Eva.

she is my oldest cat. she is about 10 years old and she is nobile. (as opposed to all those strays i took in later) She is my last pet cat who actually likes being pet. I fear to think what life is gonna be like once she is gone and im left with all those wild bastards...

so, that was Eva. :)

this is Braco.

He is Eva's son but although he is of nobile origin, he acts like a stray and only comes home twice a week, to eat. His name may sound funny to you, but its even dumber in croatian. It means "Little brother" and he got that name from my mum, cos he was the only male kitten in a pit of female kittens which we gave away. And he stayed cos no one wanted him. aw.
This is him being filthy and having a scratched nose:

this is Sarka.

She is a stray. And shes wild and untamed. She moved in about a year ago, following another very sweet stray kittie who decided to become a pet, who unfortunately died this spring. but yeah sarka lives in my house and doesnt speak to me. she only eats my food.

This is Kiki.

She is Sarkas daughter. She was born somewhere outside and lived somewhere in the gardens until she was about 2 months old, and then her mum brought her into the house with her. We didnt even know she was in the house, for weeks. she was a phantom black kitten, and you couldnt even catch her. She has become a bit more accustomed to humans by now, and you can catch her and she will purr in your arms. But she doesnt like to get TOO touchy-feely.

Kiki and her little sister Mare in a ridiculous place:

So now, this is Mare.

or at least that was her 2 months ago,shes grown a bit now! :)
we called her "little sarka" until a while ago cos she looks the same as Sarka, only smaller. Mare is sarkas daughter too, but a year younger than Kiki. she is the only one thats left from the last kittens we had this spring. She is the same as her mum. Doesnt like humans. You can pick her up, shes not aggressive, but she will NEVER purr.

And when i say shes the same as her mum, I mean it, you can tell at first sight! haha

And finally, this cat isnt officially mine, but he may as well be seeing as he sleeps on our balcony and my dad put floor heating on the balcony just so that he wouldnt be cold in winter. We call him Gjuro.

He is a stray, and very shy. But other cats dont mind him cos he keeps a low profile.
This is him in his winter balcony house, on his warm floor:

hehe

so to summarize, i have

SIX CATS:

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
They are all very cute kitties. It's nice of you to take in strays....those seem to be the most appreciative cats! I like the very first one. She's pretty fat in that second pic! :lol: Welcome to the foruM!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
I enjoyed your story of all the cats. The 2nd picture looks like how Sugar is going to be, a bit plump. I loved the tortie mother and kitten picture, too cute :!:

·
Registered
327 Posts
that picture with your cat Mare and her mom is so cute..they are identical! they all seem to have interesting personalities...! )

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Your kitties are simply adorable - thank you for sharing their stories with us :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kitkat said:
I enjoyed your story of all the cats. The 2nd picture looks like how Sugar is going to be, a bit plump. I loved the tortie mother and kitten picture, too cute :!:
hehe aw yeah! she gets a bit fat in winter, ever since we spayed her. in summer she probably loses some fur so she looks a bit thinner, but she is officially my fattest cat!

Although she is nowhere as nearly as fat as some cats ive seen in england!

There is this cat, who belongs to my boyfriends neighbours, and he is the fattest, grumpiest, biggest and meanest furbag i have ever seen!
He is so big that even i am scared of him! haha

ive got a pic of him too

now THAT is a fat cat! haha

·
Registered
34 Posts
you're cats are gorgeous, the strange thing is, is that Eva and Braco are what my two kittens are going to look like when they're older. The even stranger thing is that my equivalent of your eva is named Kiki! Seriously, Eva has the exact same markings on her face as my Kiki does, when i take some pictures (hopefully tomorrow) i'll show you them :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts