Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this is my baby Lily, she's 1 year and 3 months. (she's the tan tabby)

The first one is her basking in the sun.

the next few are from when we watched her sister Tulip for a few weeks when they were about 5 months old. *we're watching tulip again, this time she had kittens..i'll post the kitten pics soon!*

and finally, cuddle buddies Lily and her big sister Sadie. and Tulip and Sadie.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Those markings on Lily are amazing - beautiful. The cat and dog sleeping together are classic. Great pics. I'll be watching for more. :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Adorable! She looks like my cousins Kitten :) I love your dog and since I am also a dog person i love to guess breeds. I am going to says an APBT or a GSD(mix?) am i even close,haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

As far as the dog goes, we are actually not sure.
We got her from our old landlord, it was their son's dog. They rescued her at 6 months and he kept her in the kennel all day and night except to go the bathroom. (the guy was 13.. i don't think he meant to do that) She was so bored, she actually bit all her fur off on the back of her, and her legs and bottom. She was so hyper too....
Our landlord said that if they couldn't find a new home for her she was going for a "one way trip." After just losing my previous dog, a yellow lab, in a divorce, and well...not wanting to see a innocent doggy get put down for that reason. we took her in. Her coats coming back beautifully and lily has calmed that dog down so much...well so do the lovin's and walks
I think she's a german shepard mix, alot of people say that now she's gained abit of weight they see part pitbull, others say part labrador and a few say akita.
I would love to at some point when i have extra money around getting a blood test and finding out what she is. Whatever she is, she's got a beautiful temperment.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and this is our new addition, well... once she's/he old enough, havent handled the kittens enough to find out there genders, just to change bedding in the nest. the babies are 2 weeks.
and this is all the babies.. this one is from i think almost a week ago, theyve started to open there eyes now so i havent taken any new pics yet...im all paranoid about the flash.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice, nice job on taking the pooch in. Looks like she hit the jackpot with you taking care of her and your kitty snuggling with him. I love stories like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts