Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum so I'd better post a picture of my kitten. Her name is Ali-Kat and she's about 7 months old.

She's my first cat (I'm 16 years old) and although I've been brought up with dogs all my life, I quite like having a cat.

(Excuse the pupils, I think the flash of the camera cause that.)

Edit: Here's her back-story!
http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=517332#517332

·
Registered
755 Posts
What a good choice. She looks like she is a Russian Blue kitty? Google it and see what you think. They are very intelligent and fun cats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure, she's a stray and I adopted her.
She does look like a Russian Blue when I Googled them, all this time I've called her a Moggy.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Ali is gorgeous. I'm so glad that your Dad talked your Mum into keeping her :D .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CuteNCraze86 said:
Russian blues have verrryy soft fur and they stay pretty petite. She is so cute. :)
Thank you very much for this info! I did some research on Russian Blues and I talked to mum about it as well as discuss it with a family friend (who is also a vet) so I'm pretty sure she is a Russian Blue or at least crossed with one.

·
Registered
755 Posts
No problem. Someone told me the same thing when I got Sophie. I had no clue what a Russian Blue was. Clearly my Sophie is mixed tho, as she is a tuxedo kitty...

talullah said:
We have a Russian Blue. Yours is so cute!
Is yours really smart and active? My sophie is CRAZY and freakishly smart.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts