Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Please meet Milo, my 10 weeks old kitten, who we brought him when he was only 6 weeks old, he is a gem and I absoluteky adore him, I am one happy Ma Ma :)

The first three pictures was taken when he was about 8 weeks.

1380572441053.jpg 1380572492245.jpg 1380572508023.jpg

And this pic ive taken recently this week.

1380572524789.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kittens are very cute! And they grow so fast! I cant believe how much Milo has grown in such a short period, but part of me can't wait till grows up, I wonder what he will look like as an adult cat, and how big he's going to be.

Milo is very attached, he likes to sleep on my lap whenever I sit on the sofa and will sneak in my duvet at night, I hope it will be the same when he grows up.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Aww, he is a cutie! I think the habits they develop as kittens really stick with them, so hopefully he'll continue to be a little snuggle bunny! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Um.... Milo tend to bite quite a bit as well, I hope that wouldnt stay with him. He always start off nibbling and licking, not sure if its him being too playful. I read on google that kittens show their effection through nibbling, thats why I am never harsh on him.....

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
It's normal for kittens to bite when they are that age. But, if he advances from nibbing to biting (to the point it hurts), you need to teach him that's not the way to play. If he had siblings, they would play fight a lot, but when things get out of control and he bites to the point it hurts, his siblings would let him know (they would meow loudly, hiss, and probably walk away). That's really what you should do if he bites hard. He needs to know that if he bites, you won't play with him anymore (so you have to act like one of his siblings). Once he learns that's "bad" behavior, he should stop doing it. It's better to try to stop it now before it gets out of control. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww..... They do look alike!!! Apart from Milo has longer ears and more fluffy!!!

Hello Tilly~~~~ how old is Tilly and what breed is he??

I always want to find out Milo's breed, the initial owner said he is a crossed breed of Russian Blue... Not sure if that is true tho......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts