Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a little background... My full grown tabby cat was acting upset with me for no reason... I couldn't understand what she was mad about... Then one day she just decided to leave. She walked out an open door when no one was looking and disappeared. Theres a forest of mangroves in front of my house, so I'm pretty sure she got lost in there.... I figured after about a month and a half she wasn't returning.... So, I needed new cats in my life.... I went to the pet store and fell in love with these little twins I got now...

Their names are Smith (the male) and Wesson (is the female). They are a brother and sister from a litter.... They were the only two in the litter that were Hemmingways (Extra fingers that resemble thumbs) and they were very playful.... I adopted them that very day...

Anyway, so here are the pics......

Thats Smitty Cent acting innocent.

Smith is on the left Wesson's on the right.... wish I had better lighting

The two of them sleepin in my bed....

They got two [email protected]!

They had so much fun with this plastic bad they fell asleep in it...

Smith's favorite toy is this Snowman bookmark... He stole it from my moms book, and hes very possesive over it... Try and take it, and he'll grow and play tug of war with it.

King of the leather couch

Another one of Smiths favorite toys...

Whatup Smith?

Wess, confused about my auto focus noises...

Wess is tired after some thetherball fun.... They get quite acrobatic...

Here I had assigned Wesson to protect the V.I.P. Mr. Snowman...

As we see here... someone is stalking Mr. Snowman....

Finally Here is Wess..... troubled that shes stuck in the trash can....

Thanks for meeting my babies...

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
They are so cute!
I can't get over their perfect little thumbs! So adorable!
I'm glad you adopted them together!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... their thumbs are great.... and they use them like humans use them... its quite interesting... They grab things (cabinet handles, pencils, pens, toys, chins, beards, etc)

And the second I saw them together in their little display case or whatever you call it, I just had to take them that very day..

Glad you like 'em... I love 'em, theyre great. I'll try and take a lot of pictures, but they are young, so catching them in the frame is difficult.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Awww look at those lil cuties! and those lil thumbs :O woooow i want one!!! I am sure there are a couple of more cat owners on her with polydactyl cats... Where's rarepuss?? Sure she said something about them...?

·
Registered
88 Posts
They're adorable!!! I just love kitties with big feet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the love guys.....

I can't wait to see how massive their paws get.... they are already much larger than my other cats paws and he weighs 20lbs!

Sorry about the slow load time, apparently I have a lot of people checking these pics out so my servers going a bit slow....

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
jvan71 said:
They're adorable!!! I just love kitties with big feet!
Hehe that cracked me up! They are very cute and the picture with the twistie tie looks exactly like my cat Sugar, I can't tell you how much she loves twistie ties :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup... thanks for all the love folks....

Smitty loves that twist-tie... but he loves his snowman even more....

Help me out... check out my post in the behavior section.... Wesson is peeing all over my bed whenever she has the chance to do so and its driving me mad

·
Registered
130 Posts
My one Cat Baby has the extra thumb on each paw as well.

I couldnt for the life of me remember what the name of that was until you mentioned Hemmingway. I had remembered watching a show of the "hemmingway house" and all they had there were the extra toe cats.

beautifull kitties :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts