Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new girl; her name is Feathertail! I got her from my cousin, she was an outside cat, that their neighbors had abandoned, she had 2 other siblings, but unfortunately I could only take one, and she called out to my heart.

I love her green eyes!

Her neck seema a little longer then normal kitties I've seen. Or maybe it's
just the white of her neck playing tricks?

She immediately found a box just her size, and she's always playing in it.

This is my Baby boy: Baby! I've had him almost 6 years, and he'll always be my little guy!

He likes Feathertails box as well. :)

I love em dearly, and they keep me on my toes.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you; Tabby cats are my favorite!
Baby's kind of camera shy, so I don't have too many of him! But in time; oh I will.
And Feathertail is really small actually. I do not think she'll get much bigger.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You have very pretty cats! Your Feathertail has similar coloring/patterns/size to my Pumpkin :D I will say that Pumpkin's neck looks kinda long too sometimes, but I'm not sure if that's just because she is very petite.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See I wish I could have seen her mother, I'm pretty sure she probably got her traits from her side.
Baby on the other hand doesn't look a thing like his mother, she was a tortie color, and he's twice the size of her. She was pretty old and frail though the last time I saw her.
I need to get a picture of my cats together so you can see their size differences.

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Two gorgeous cats, lucky you! Feathertail is a knock-out! A beautiful Brown Patched McTabby & White (or commonly-called Torbie) and her green eyes are to die for and an incredibly sweet expression! You should put her in a HHP (Houshold Pet) class (DSH cats don't have to be registered) at a cat show....seriously! I think she would be a winner.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Feathertail is gorgeous. Pretty eyes, and a long neck too! Or perhaps normal, my cat has no neck, not sure how she is able to turn her head.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Omigosh, thanks guys. I tell her how many people compliment her.
@Catloverami: That sounds interesting, but I don't know of any cat shows near here, or anything about shows at all. Lol!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Feathertail looks very regal in the third picture where she's sitting up straight. Congratulations on the new addition to your family, I'm sure she'll provide years of love and smiles.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After Bath Time

Well I decided to take pictures of them after their flea dips.
Baby was to grumpy to lick himself dry so I used a blow dryer on low-warm to dry most of his fur to cut the licking in half.

He was not a happy camper at the time.

She doesn't even look wet. I guess she dried alot faster then he did, she also did it behind ALL of our electronics... naughty girl.

The back of her fur kinda shows she's had a bath but not much, Lol. She was sleepy.

Just to give you all an idea of how much bigger Baby is then Feathertail. Baby is about 15lbs, and I wager she ways maye 6 Lbs, if even that. He wasn't too happy about her being behind him. Lol.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Omigosh, thanks guys. I tell her how many people compliment her.
@Catloverami: That sounds interesting, but I don't know of any cat shows near here, or anything about shows at all. Lol!
Here's some info Cat Fanciers' Association: CAT SHOW SCHEDULE

I see you're in MO. There's an upcoming show in St. Louis, MO in Jan.8-9

08-09(L). MO, ST. LOUIS: Sheraton Westport Chalet, 191 Westport Plaza. Lucky Tomcat Club. 8AB, 8HHP. Judges: Anger(AB), Black(AB), Adkison(AB), Harding(AB), Orlando(A), Gradowski(AB), Jacobberger(AB), Patton(AB). Entry limit 300. Info: Dawn Hunt, 5861 Volunteer Lane, Martinsville, IN 46151. Phone/Fax 765-342-5692. Email craftie85[email protected]

8AB=8 All Breed rings (for registered cats)
8HHP = Houshold Pet rings (for unregistered cats)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts