Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
New here so thought I would introduce the two main men in my life, Bagheerah (or Nini) and Juno-Puff (or Doodie) !

^ Juno looking drunk !

^ Juno (came from a pet shop who sold him when he was only 4 weeks old) looking very tiny !

^ Nini asleep on my windowsill.

^ My boys asleep together ! They really love eachother !

^ Nini pretending he's all cute and innocent ! On my lap I might add !!!

^ Nini when he was a lil kitten with my boyfriend, Shane.

For the next two weeks I am going work experience at a veterinary practice (I am so lucky !) and they have 4 stray cats in at the moment so thought I'd post pics of two of them...

^A stray I nicknamed MJ (yes after Micheal Jackson). He's such a lovely boy but can escape from his cage and come and distract me from my work with is especially annoying when I am sorting out needles ! He follows anyone, anywhere !

^A very young stray kitten who was found down an alley way. Very shy at first but after a while wants cuddles and play. Is kept in isolation as had suspected cat flu !

As for me, I am Goldie or Jos or Bella or Bobby or Mousey (yes I have a lot of Nicknames!), I am 18 (19 in september) and I live in East Anglia in the UK ! I have two cats, a dog, four chinchillas and a hamster, all of which I love with all my heart !

My cats and dog are all fed on the BARF diet and *touch wood* are all really really healthy.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know people !

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures! Your kitties are adorable, and I'm seriously going to get on a plane and come over there and get that kitten at the vet's office. Cuuuuuuttteee.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Your kitties are adorable. That last picture of the stray kitty - so cute!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts