Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pictures of Lady Sophie. She's still pretty scared, and the pictures didn't turn out like I had hoped, they don't show her pretty little mitts at all, but it still shows how beautiful Sophie is!

Sorry. these first four give her horrible red eye!

These 2 turned out pretty cute! They show her sweeter side :)

I'll keep trying to get better pictures of her as she settles in more. These pictures show her darker then she is, she's actually a really pretty blue mitted Ragdoll, I wish the pictures showed that better!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, Sophie is going nowhere :luv Even after a huge hospital bill after she bit me the day after I got her(my fault, she was under my bed and I didn't realized and she probably thought I was attacking her) and my arm got badly infected, I'm still not going to part with her!!! I've only had her a week now, but there's no way I'd part with her!

As for the cat bed, I've had it for years! It's seen many many cats, and is still in really good shape, I'd highly recommend it! I can't remember for sure, but I think I bought it at Walmart. If you can't find one, let me know, I know of a couple of places that sell them around here, and I could pick one up for you and mail it to you :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait until she comes out a bit more and I can get better pictures that show just how beautiful she is! These really do her no justice, she's much more beautiful in person!!!! And her personality is showing more and more every day, she's really a sweet kitty!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts