Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I was a kid and we saw the disney movie "Lady and the Tramp" I have always swanted a Siamese cat. I love everything about them. I love their voices, their personalities...everything! Well, I have good news! I am finally getting one! It's a very long story, but basically I feel like this kitten is a gift from God. My health hasn't been so great lately and I can't even begin to tell you what good company and what amazing comfort Jack and Harley are to me. Having another baby (cat) is going to be wonderful. I am so greatful for God's goodness to me and His blessings! Here are a few pictures of our little boy. He is a blue point which means he won't get as dark as his mother. (He can't come home for another month) We are thinking about naming him Polo...after my first teddybear that I got for my birthday when I turned one!

baby and his momma

me and baby

·
Registered
520 Posts
Congrats! Just as an extra plus to a Siamese, they are wonderful conversationalists! My 2 will talk to me for long periods of time! So many different vocalizations! And I find that my 2 are very attuned to when I'm not feeling well. They will come and lay with my and keep me warm.

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
That's great, Naomi! I'm sorry about your health. Mine isn't too great, either, and I know how my kitties give me an excuse to keep going every day. Bless you!

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Polo is so gorgeous. :heart I know you have to
be excited with this new addition to your
family. I hope your health issue clear up
soon and you are feeling better! Cats
are such great company in our journey
thru life! They are the best!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
timskitties said:
That's great, Naomi! I'm sorry about your health. Mine isn't too great, either, and I know how my kitties give me an excuse to keep going every day. Bless you!
isn't it amazing the comfort and company they are? I have a chronic illness and they are always a joyful light in my days!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts