Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You already met some a bit back but here we go again. :)

This is Quinton, he is 3 years old. Sweetest dog ever! I adopted him after fostering him because his jaw was infected with quills. I pulled quills and pushed puss on a daily basis for weeks. After putting him through that and he was so good I couldn't let him go. He loves the cats and can be seen loving one up or grooming one everyday.

Kiarah my eldest cat at 6 years old. Lynx point siamese. My baby. My first cat who my mom picked up at Walmart when someone was giving her away. I fell in love and she gave her to me. :)

Gordon my hamster. We think he is older as he came in with very yellow teeth. But don't know for sure. He was left in a park in a plastic container with small holes in it. He is so soft and sweet!

Foxxie my 5 month old cat. She is 'trouble.' I fostered her as she came in under socialized. My youngest son bonded with her after having lost his cat a few years earlier. It was a big step for him so I adopted her for him. We share. :)

One of my favorite pics!

Innocent? I think not!

Emma is 5 years old. I fostered her and she gave bird to 5 babies then 3 orphans came in and she took those on. She was a good mom, when they were weaned, was around the time my son broke his arm and was flown to a hospital. I adopted Emma because we had URI at the shelter and I wanted her safe. Can you see Emmas unusual haircut? Lol. Emma is a very talkative girl.

Cubby is now 2 years old. He came in at 4 weeks old and they had been feeding him for one week by hand. He was so bloated it took forever to get everything moving along smoothly. I adopted him because at that time we had a km who believed in putting down all bottle fed babies. He has a bit of a sassy side but is such a sweetheart as well.

Bow at 3 years old. Ragdoll mix. I originally thought he was siamese and that is why I adopted him. I love siamese and fell in love. But he turned out to be a Ragdoll. I love the first photo, he looks so regal. I can't stop myself from taking his pictures. :D

So that's my crew. I also have birds too, but won't put them on here.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Thank you for sharing your photos :D You have lovely pets, but I especially love Foxxie. I have a soft spot for cats with extra "personality" (or naughty cats as my flatmate calls them...)!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts