Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i couldn't find the old thread lol so made this one. Here is my boy who rescued himself my jumping into my place through my open patio door:) His name is Tiger and tomorrow he is being fixed. He is so going to hate me later...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
What a cutie pie! I love his pink toes. Yay Tiger for rescuing yourself, those are the most awesome rescues. All three of my kitties are those kind of rescues too :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mhmm he is a stunning kitty:) and such a lovebug too. He adores my daughter and spends alot of time with her but he does let me have some of his time:) He is in now getting vaccinated,tattooed and fixed:) Now he really belongs to us..we are pretty lucky he picked us

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
All three of my cats have picked me, and I love how that happens. They all have their own special and sad stories, and ended up finding me. The third one I got last December, and I intended on finding him a home, but he was so content to be safely in my home, he just curled up on my lap for the next 3 days after being rescued, I could barely put him down, and he just purred and purred his way right into my heart. My hubby looked at me after three days and said "you know we can't give him up", and he was right. I love that complete sense of relief and contentedness they get when they know they are safe in their new home and that they don't have to sleep with one eye open, or knock over garbage cans any more, or worry about other cats or wild animals, or dogs.

I'm sure Tiger has that happy look on his face now that he is feeling safe in his forever home :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All three of my cats have picked me, and I love how that happens. They all have their own special and sad stories, and ended up finding me. The third one I got last December, and I intended on finding him a home, but he was so content to be safely in my home, he just curled up on my lap for the next 3 days after being rescued, I could barely put him down, and he just purred and purred his way right into my heart. My hubby looked at me after three days and said "you know we can't give him up", and he was right. I love that complete sense of relief and contentedness they get when they know they are safe in their new home and that they don't have to sleep with one eye open, or knock over garbage cans any more, or worry about other cats or wild animals, or dogs.

I'm sure Tiger has that happy look on his face now that he is feeling safe in his forever home :)
He does!1 He always is smiling and just happy to be on my daughters bed:) He is however sleeping now as he went in today for the big snip. He is still smiling though:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts