Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ninja. He's an orphan I've raised from about 10 days old. He's 4 1/2 weeks now. I really want to keep him, but probably shouldn't. I think keeping him would be selfish and take away from the needs of my current pets. But I have him for a few more weeks yet, so here he is.

Taken on a cell phone so sorry. He was staying at the clinic while I was in the hospital (I had to have my gallbladder removed, more on that in another post)

Isn't he cute! I've always wanted a solid black kitty.

·
Super Moderator
26,399 Posts
He's adorable! Black kitties are so special! :luv

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heidi, Him mother is a feral cat who gave birth on a boat in the local marina. The boater discovered the the litter while out on the water and just tossed them overboard. 8O A jetskier saw the boater toss the kittens over and dove in to save them. There were four kittens, but only Ninja survived. He's a strong one too! Very healthy! And VERY lucky!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Kobster said:
Heidi, Him mother is a feral cat who gave birth on a boat in the local marina. The boater discovered the the litter while out on the water and just tossed them overboard. 8O A jetskier saw the boater toss the kittens over and dove in to save them. There were four kittens, but only Ninja survived. He's a strong one too! Very healthy! And VERY lucky!
I hope the jet skier tossed the boater (with cement blocks tied to his/her ankles) in the water after getting Ninja and his littermates out. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
OH HOW CUTE!!!!! I LOVE pure black cats but after Alice's passing I don't think I'd be able to get another one :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts