Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After weeks of waiting I finally have my Olly. He's a little on the wild side until he's tired and then he's all for cuddles. He's my first cat, so I am looking forward to learning everything I can from everyone here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
wow. How cute!! He does look like my Oliver! (*girlie giggle*)
This is probably what my Ol looked like as a baby cat. I look forward to watching Olly grow up with you :)

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Too cute for words! I'm with leazie - that pic of him and the teddy bear should be submitted to one of those cat calendars. :) Although the last pic is a pretty close runner-up. He looks like he heard the doorbell ring and is peeking his head outside to see who it is. :)

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
How adoorable! and a brown classic tabby too! Beautiful!

·
Registered
135 Posts
He's a treasure....looks like he has a lot of life and mischief in him. Tabbies are so lovely. I hope you have a long and happy life with him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

He's a treasure....looks like he has a lot of life and mischief in him. Tabbies are so lovely. I hope you have a long and happy life with him.
He certainly does. It's like looking after a toddler. Right now he's chasing a ball of tin foil around the room. I was told to use this to stop him chewing my carpet. Apparently they don't like tin foil. Mine is now using it as a football. Although he's now not chewing the carpet lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hes so cute, congratulations! :D

Also I see we have similar usernames, LOL :lol:
Thank you. I had noticed lol. I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen your name and wondered how I got the t in my name lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts