Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I wanted to make my introductory post with some pictures. Give you guys some information out me and my cats.

I am a 24 year old nerd, live with my fiancee in Michigan.

We have had 4 cats since we moved out on our own, Eva, Camber, Eliza, and Winston. Eva and Camber are no longer with us.

This is Eva. She was my first cat since I moved out of our parents. She passed away last fall, i miss her terribly still.

This is Camber. She was my Fiancee's first cat since we moved out. She passed away Jan 1 2011. Vet told us she had tumor in her head burst. She was sooo pretty.

Next was Eliza. We got her from the local animal shelter. I didnt want her at first, now I love her. Her personality is epic. We still have Eliza, she has some issues that I will make another thread for.

We knew Eva was going to pass so we ended up taking this cat from someone that could care for him and call him Winston.

I hope you like our kitties and have a good night.

MEOW!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Beautiful pictures of your kitties. I have experienced very few things sadder and more emotional than losing a kitty. I am so sorry for your recent losses. I am guessing that you will really enjoy the forum. A lot of very nice cat people hang out here. Take care, Chuck

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Thank you for the welcomes.

Anyone know why I still cant create a thread in other areas?
Security around this forum is intense.
It's not security. Try hitting F5 to refresh your settings.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It took me about a week to be allowed to make posts because I started on a weekend. You have some BEAUTIFUL kitties, even though two of them have gone over the rainbow bridge

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.