Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I named this little foster girl Poppy but the more I look at her the name Pickit comes to mind. She looks like she has boogers on her nose and I just want to pick it! :razz:

Poppy Resized.JPG

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Aww she is adorable. I love to name fosters LOL

I named my last two fosters Spazz and Frantic. LOL They were bottle babies and went nuts when the bottles were nearby. Frantic would cling and climb all over people looking for it, while making these desperate whimpers. And Spazz would just howl and wave all four paws in every direction as he tried to kill the bottle before eating..

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
She's Adorable!! What a little face! Love her "spots"!:p

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think Pickit is a cute name...without the story behind it maybe lol. She is adorable. Someone is going to fall for her for sure.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww she is adorable. I love to name fosters LOL

I named my last two fosters Spazz and Frantic. LOL They were bottle babies and went nuts when the bottles were nearby. Frantic would cling and climb all over people looking for it, while making these desperate whimpers. And Spazz would just howl and wave all four paws in every direction as he tried to kill the bottle before eating..

HOW CUTE!! I love those names! May have to steal them for the my next batch!

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
What a sweetie!! I love the black spots on her face. :D

And BotanyBlack, I love those names too! I've got great images of the two of them, especially of Spazz. LOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts