·
Super Moderator
26,387 Posts
She's adorable!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I did, he gave her an injection for her wheezing which was a bit like hayfever, he said it shouldnt come back, and the stomach was just fat LOL, the poor vet was trying not to laugh, prob thinking I am some neurotic cat owner (I am) turns out I am feeding her too much Iams, I am giving her what the pack says to give her, but apparently she only needs 2 tablespoons a day, she now thinks she is on wartime rations and I am torturing her or something poor wee thing, I have to confess I am giving her a bit more than that, but def cutting down, the most embarrassing thing about it is there is another cat coming in stealing her food half the time

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some more pics

these are older ones, I am hoping to add some newer ones, she is bigger than this now see last post ;) but I had to add them as these are some of my fave pics especially her peeking over the duvet

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will add more asap, she is going to be wearing her red collar for winter when the nights are getting darker as it is reflective :)

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
She is so adorable!

Is that Javier Bardem on your wall? I saw him on Jay Leno last week and he was unbelievably charming, so now I'm a fan. That doesn't mean I'll go see No Country For Old Men, though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

No it isn't Javier, it is Jeffrey Dean Morgan :love2 but I hear that JDM is always asked for his autograph and they think he is Javier LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes she is an only cat, we have an amazing bond without trying to sound stupid, and we are so close although I love cats I cant see me getting another one until (God Forbid) something happens to Poppy, she needs a lot of affection, and would get very jealous she seems quite territoral over me, not the house she lets other cats come in, but if I am affectionate/nice to them whoa betide she goes in a right strop and only really goes after them if they go near me LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts