Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Punchy is a brown mackerel tabby, and he has 3 extra digits on each front paw and 1 extra on each rear. Got him from the shelter back in April when he was a bit over a year old. He's gotten a lot bigger since then!

First 2 were taken pretty soon after we got him:

And some more recent pics:

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Wow!!! Awesome stripes!!!!!

How's he getting along with your other three cats?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly my 7 year old indoor/outdoor cat Zero disappeared back in May and hasn't been seen since. :(

He gets along really well with my snowshoe Patch, they are good pals since they are both high energy cats. Molly is a bit of a loner, she tolerates them both and will get groomed by them sometimes but doesn't really show affection in return.

Also had a sick 5 week old kitten dumped on us 2 weeks ago and he's been staying here since, Punchy and Patch both love to play with him!

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
OMGosh!!! :luv

I'm so sorry about Zero. :patback

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was right after his 7th birthday.

His breakaway collar was in the street with no other signs of him. There was a new tom in the area that had been antagonizing him so I'm thinking he got in a tussle and ran off/got displaced or got hit by a car/injured and hid somewhere we couldn't find him :(

Here are some vids of the kitten:

Any clues what the kitten might be? I was guessing tortie/tabby mix but not sure.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
Great videos!

Unfortunately for you, I do what kind of kitten he is. He's a San Diego Sand Cat, and they only really thrive in San Diego. You can bring him down here, or I can come up and get him, whichever you prefer.

:grin:

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
great poly-cat , glad to see some more silly feet pics..

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Punchy is adorable! That picture in the cat tree is classic. I've never seen polydactyls like that. What huge mitts he has! I bet he wouldn't have trouble catching bugs with those paws.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts