Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebel is a 4 month old Bengal. I posted some pictures of him in the intro forum because I didn't see this one. I will post a couple more in here though! Rebel is my crazy boy. He is the first cat I have ever owned and it has been great :) He is so active and has soo much energy. If I didn't know any better I would think he was a puppy or a curious toddler.

He is super smart and has already learned to sit when I tell him too and he loves to play fetch with his little fish toy. He really enjoys going out for walks and riding in the car. He is so outgoing and friendly. He also really likes to play in water. He will yell for me to turn the sink on so he can play in it. He also will try to jump into the shower when it is on.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
719 Posts
I wish my cats were as at-ease traveling in a car (Newt tolerates it somewhat but certainly doesn't enjoy it, while Newton is close to full panic mode). Looks like he's going to be a big boy :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish my cats were as at-ease traveling in a car (Newt tolerates it somewhat but certainly doesn't enjoy it, while Newton is close to full panic mode). Looks like he's going to be a big boy :)
Oh, he loves it. He likes to stand up and look out the window :) I think he is going to be pretty big too by looking at his paws and his tail. He is already really long.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Rebel is such a beautiful boy - and so outgoing! I had a burmese years ago who loved to ride in the car but he complained loudly for the first half hour then he would settle down and enjoy the ride. In those days we used to travel from Ontario to Florida every winter so he had three days in the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rebel is such a beautiful boy - and so outgoing! I had a burmese years ago who loved to ride in the car but he complained loudly for the first half hour then he would settle down and enjoy the ride. In those days we used to travel from Ontario to Florida every winter so he had three days in the car.
Thank you :) I don't know how he would like that long of a ride. The longest he has been in a car was 7 hours and that was when I went to pick him up and bring him home. He enjoyed that. He played with a little toy and stared out the window just about the whole time.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What a fun cat! With the sitting and fetching and car rides he sounds more like a dog. Congrats on getting a cat, its a lifelong habit :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wecome. He's gorgeous! Mine like water, too, but I'm afraid they will go from the water to the litter box, and that would be a mess!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Wow! these bengal kitties are absolutely stunning! Welcome to the cat loving world! & thanks for sharing pics of your boy. I think the way you are explaining him the name Rebel fits him 100%. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts