Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the little furball I adopted from work today. His name is Ska, (it was originally Nemo, but we didn't quite like it on him) he is 8 weeks old and cute as a button!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
What a pretty baby - congratulations :D ! Where does the inspiration with the name come from?
ps - we are neighbours!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I was looking online at native American names, Dave is part Cherokee so I thought it'd be nice since he finally agreed to another cat. I came up with a list of names I liked and Skah was one of them, Skah means "white" in Native American, even though Ska (the kitty) isn't white, I still liked the name. Another thing was though, that Dave's favorite type of music is Ska, so we decided it was cool sounding and was a reminder of one of Dave's favorite things. :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
I beg to differ, Kelly, Ska is CUTER than a button!! :wink:

Pleased to "meet" you, BTW.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to meet everyone actually! I have been a member here for a while, I just don't post alot. I joined when I got Sage, she was 7 weeks old, now she's a little over a year. 8) :D

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
He's absolutely adorable! I love that name too :)

I wish I could come up with neat names like that. I'm already trying to plan for the next pet I get (which won't be for a good year at least) and can never think of anything.

You all have some of the best names I've ever heard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts