Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More of my babies :D

My pretty girl -

Chillin -

Me and Biscuit about to go sunbathing -

Smokey playing with me at 4am hiding behind the cushions -

Me and Smokey at 4am!! working .. business as usual lol she's my mini assistant lol -

Smokey sat on me watching me work lol -

xxxx

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Biscuit looks like a small kitty, she looks so gentle and pretty. And Smokey, well, what kitten isn't adorable? She has the most innocent face, I bet she gets away with a lot because of that. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Biscuit looks like a small kitty, she looks so gentle and pretty. And Smokey, well, what kitten isn't adorable? She has the most innocent face, I bet she gets away with a lot because of that. :)
She is very small yep :) and she should be in her operation as we speak, she'll probably have a growth spurt after being spayed.. Smokey gets away with everything :) She's fast asleep at the moment she's worn out from running around the house squeaking for Biscuit, she misses her best friend today x

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Biscuit does look small. At first I thought Smokey was just a big kitten, but now that I've seen more of Biscuit....she's like a pixie cat! So cute! And smokey could be Ninjas sister, he does the same thing when I'm working.

Hehe smokey is tiny, biscuit is very small for her age and still has a baby face :) she's lovely.
awww! :) smokey has a habbit of jumping on feet now too :p x

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Biscuitttt :D I told you she has a complete baby face still :D

Trying to look scary :D

She's beautiful :D

xxxxx

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Love the pictures- especially Biscuit's "scary face" & the super close up of Smokey :D I think my kittens are going to be the same way when they grow up- one tiny & 1 big. But that's okay, Pumpkin was taking on grown male cats at 7 weeks!! She made my friend's cat poop himself, but they became wrestling buddies a couple days later.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks :D the photo of her trying to look scary is my favourite photo of her :)

Aww bless lol, I think Smokey will grow to be larger than Biscuit, Smokeys a little chunk lol she eats and eats and eats :) x

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some from this weekend =)

Me and Smokey, she's grown quite a bit from when i first got her =) Bad kitty wants some Vodka redbull lol nah ah...

Smokey on the catnip LOL

Biscuit on the catnip

Biscuit being cute =)

xxx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts