Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, this is my first proper post outwith the 'introduce yourself' section :)

This is my 15-week-old kitty, Smudge :) I'm not sure about the proper name for his colouring, we think he's a silver tabby! He's my first kitty and is so cuddly and playful, we love him to bits!
Although he was very naughty yesterday and stuck his WHOLE PAW in my bowl of rice pudding, then proceeded to shake it everywhere and lick it off! Cheeky baby!! ImageUploadedByPG Free1378036729.875685.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1378036742.920877.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1378036765.919740.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
47 Posts
Smudge is adorable. Beautiful markings. He and my son's 11 week old kitten, Chuck would have a blast together. He is a bit naughty too:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just about to reply to your Chuck thread!! Chuck is stunning, his markings and colour resemble Smudge's - I've yet to figure out what colour to actually call him? We've been going with Silver Tabby. They're so funny when they're naughty, it's so hard to tell them off!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
47 Posts
I was just about to reply to your Chuck thread!! Chuck is stunning, his markings and colour resemble Smudge's - I've yet to figure out what colour to actually call him? We've been going with Silver Tabby. They're so funny when they're naughty, it's so hard to tell them off!

Yes they do have similar markings except Chuck is long haired. I love his stripes. Tabby kittens are the cutest and you are right about it being hard to tell them off:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love his eyes and his markings! He's so cute. I used to have a guinea pig named smudge :D but I think all cats have a little mischief in them! Have fun with this new baby! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts