Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, all! I am looking forward to hanging out here. I just lost my job and need something to fill the hours! Here are five of my six kitties... coincidentally, the one that I want to know his color is not in the pic.

Uh.. from top of pile down....

Sophia is the silver tabby in the middle. Ziggy is the long kitty to the left. Godiva is the black-looking Burmese behind Sophia (she is actually sable/brown). Snoopy is the big amorphus glob of orange fur in the back. Sneakers is the tiny grey kitty.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is Tobie, the mystery color cat! I have had him in cat shows as a HHP. Here are some pics of my gorgeous prince!

And the whole crowd -Snoopy.

And here is Sophia's sweet face...

Tobie at a show!

Okay, that is enough for now. I can't wait until they approve me so I can comment on all the other gorgeous kitties on the site!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice family!

i love how they all seem to enjoy each other's company. So cute that they can lay together like that.

Were they always that way?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have always gotten along... Ziggy, the biggest tabby, sometimes likes to pick play fights with the others, but other than that, they all love eachother!

I attribute it to the fact that each was introduced as a kitten, and four of them are blood family.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's great.
Lucky you, you should be very grateful.

Our two cats are still "getting used to" one another.

Your pics give me hope

·
Registered
7 Posts
You are very fortunate to have such adorable kitties that love each other... that pile of putty cats is too cute! Thanks for sharing these photos!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Who needs a dog pile when you can have a cat pile! Ehehehe. So cute. I can't get over how they look like they've just been dumped into a group and decided not to move but fall asleep. xD

Very very cute kittehs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello Tobietoes! Such a wonderful cats you have there, they're beautiful. I just want to cuddle them all at once :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts