Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just adopted a siamese mix kitten on thursday. She has a GREAT personality and is not afraid of anything! ha. She is friendly towards everyone and even walked right up to my puppy first thing, and she had never even met dogs before. My other cat Jaxon seems to be doing fine with her in the house. She is the weirdest cat I have ever met, but in a good way. Here are some photos.

Sitting by the window

Letting Oliver lick her ears

Playing with Jaxon

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
She's adorable!

Great introduction so far. Love the picture of her and Oliver. :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
She's gorgeous, and seems to have fit right in to your family.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
That's an amazingly fast adjustment.

Just keep her away from Vampires

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heidi n Q said:
Your pets look beautiful. :luv Is Oliver a Papillon?
Yea he is a papillon. I've never had a toy breed dog before but I must say that I am now in love with the breed. He can be very stubborn but he is so smart and so much fun to have around. There's only one little problem though...he thinks he's a cat. He prefers laying on the backs of the couches like my other cats, and would rather play with the cats toys instead of his own.

Dave_ph said:
That's an amazingly fast adjustment.

Just keep her away from Vampires
haha. I don't have cable or HBO in my house so I have to wait until next year for True Blood Season 2 to come out on DVD! It's very frustrating.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
katlover13 said:
She is beautiful! What makes you say she is weird? :lol:
I'm glad the introductions went so well.
ha. Well she just seems weird for a cat. It's almost like she acts more like a sweet puppy dog. I've never been around a cat like her before. She definately has a one of a kind personality that's why I HAD to adopt her. She is hands down the sweetest cat I have ever met, and she has absolutely NO FEARS. She runs around and plays with my puppy...it's just WEIRD! haha. I love her to death...she is super hilarious and just LOVES to play...with anything she can get her paws onto. Some may think she is annoying because she will get into anything, but I think she is great.

and about the introductions, I myself thought it was going to be a long process because Jaxon doesn't just like anybody or anyone. I think because Sookies personality has absolutely no aggression towards anyone he pretty much had to like her. When they first met face to face Jaxon hissed at her and she didn't even budge. She was just purring like crazy and seemed so happy. I think he realized she wasn't a threat and he seems to be getting along with her just fine. I don't think I could have found a more well suited kitten for a new addition to my family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts