Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new :) Meet Stella her and sister Frida are both Beautiful Bombay cats (I think anyway). Frida is expecting her first litter any day and is in hiding in her secret hiding spot from my cat grabbing (she loves cat but is abit rough) four year old sister.. :wink:

^ Going for a jump.

^ Stretching

^ Posing

^ On the prowl

^ Posing again

^ Enjoying a rub

AWW!

Her hobbies include..
Getting her nails into anything.
Having her beautiful coat brushed by hand atleast once a day.
Jumping into Neighbour's gardens.
Jumping out of of frame before the flash.
Eating anything off the floor (Major problem - i have to make sure anything dangerous is out of harms way)

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Stella is stunning! What a cutie! :lol: Got any pics of Frieda? Would love to see her and pics of her babies when she has them. Are you keeping the kittens?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all your kind words, Frida isn't too fond of the flash from the camera and since shes so dark it's hard to photograph her without it so I don't want to distress her as I imagine shes quite stressed already but I have some old pics I will upload later :p Frida's litter is going to family members who already have one or two cats and know how to care for them and has expressed interest. I expect we'll keep one kitten though :)

Yes she does DesnBaby! She's always lying on the ground too like a panther :D

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
What a georgeous cat, looks like a panther seriously. Oh and my cat Sugar is like that too, eats anything off the ground, even lint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts