Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want you all to meet our newest family member, Tex!

I beginning to think that my husband has a thing with animals and trash cans. Some of you may remember how we got our beloved Josey. (May she rest in peace.) My husband was throwing off some trash this morning at the dumpsters, and when he threw the first bag in, he heard a meow. He looked around for a cat, but didnt see one. Thats when he realized that the meowing was coming from inside the trash can. He looked in the trash can and still did not see a cat, that is when he realized the meow was coming from a box in the trash can. He lifted the box out of the trash can, and inside was the kitten he was hearing. I am just livid that someone did this to a sweet innocent kitten. He is ours now though, and will be well taken care of!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I love those ears. Thank goodness your husband's ears are good also :lol: .

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
You're right, it's just unconscionable that someone would do that. I'm so glad to hear these rescue stories. Congrats on saving Tex! He's absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Awwww.... what a darling baby he is... I love him!!! :heart Cruel people like that will be dealt with later.... :x

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sadly their are some nasty people in this world! But hopefully the nice people outweigh these!

Well done for giving Tex a super home! He's definitely fallen on his paws! What a lovely looking boy! :D

Carol xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts