Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay we all like to show off our pets and I am no exception to the rule. Taking a moment to show off my crew:

In this picture, from front to back, Chloe the brown tabby, BooBear the black cat and Gizmoe the grey tabby (and most mischievious of the bunch).

These are feral littermates that I rescued last summer when their mom walked into my parents back yard, skinny, scrawny, malnurished and in terrible shape. I fed 'mom' and befriended her. Eventually she brought her five kittens in to me and we all took a trip to the vet office to ensure their health. (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478398372176.258870.620782176&l=c944b24c60&type=1) if you want to see a picture history of their story. Mom is now living with a nice young couple and two of the kittens were adopted to a nice lady. Three have remained with me.

These three live with these:

and they don't seem to mind:

Thanks for stopping by to meet us!

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Wow, what great pictures! That first one looks like it should be on a calendar or something. Just awesome, beautiful kitties you have, and I'm so glad you managed to help the mama cat who brought you her kittens.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Wow, those are some good looking kitties! That first picture is fantastic! Holly's right, that pic should be on a calendar!

Thanks for sharing your kitties with us!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oh, that FB album is precious! I loved the story! And they turned out SO beautiful, Keena looks amazing compared to when she first showed up! Awesome.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I just looked at your album on FB, too. Chloe is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks just like a feral/stray kitty who lives in my complex, except Feather (my son named her, not me) has little white toes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Nice to see others who appreciate and care for the ferals! Nice to be with others of the same frame of mind!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, what great pictures! That first one looks like it should be on a calendar or something. Just awesome, beautiful kitties you have, and I'm so glad you managed to help the mama cat who brought you her kittens.

I've come to the conclusion we can't save the world but we can make a difference to the few we do reach out to and that counts for a lot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts