Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their first day with me:

And now - I understand from Nini that I may expect their teeth to begin falling out and baaaad kitteh breath! woo hoo 8O

Almost synchronized - kind of hard with the splint.

Still cuddling...In these pictures, it's hard to see, but Cali's other paw is under Charlee's head. :D

Charlee smiling in her sleep.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Awwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Sweeties!

I love seeing old kitten pics and current pics in the same post... it never fails to amaze me how fast our kitties grow. They look so tiny and scruffy in that first pic, and so sleek, healthy, with such glossy-looking coats now - you have done a great job with them!! :D

Are they getting some tuna cake? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did get treats today! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Awww! Charlee must love getting bonked with Cali's splint!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
They are so cute. They got so much darker in their gray spots..I think Phoebe did too but I'd have to go back and look. I love the way they cuddle and with the splint that's 10x cuter.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:heart Oh ma' goodness they are so cute.

I always seem to lose track of how much they grow. Every now and then I'll put up Freeway's "gotcha day" photographs and think "Hey, is that you?" :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, everyone. I could hardly get them in their bedroom last night - their little heads were so big from all the compliments! :D

Yes, Julie, their gray has turned very dark. And I can't tell them apart by the touch test anymore, Charlee is just as silky as Cali now, which I never would have believed when I first got Cali and "Spike". :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts