Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this in my intro thread but figure theres more traffic here.. Haha.

Houdini - She is a good year and a half old but still looks like a kitten, I really think shes done growing. She was the only kitten that survived out of a litter that the mother abandoned. We weaned her with a bottle for quite some time to get her back to healthy shape. She's never been outside. Shes quite possibly the most suck upy/skittish cat I have ever been around. It's usually one of the other, not both.

Gilbert - 2 year old Lynx Point Siamese(I think). He's a big boy at 18 lbs but he still climbs like hes half the size.

Neko - Around 8 years old and has only been a straight indoor cat for a couple. The house is her domain and there is no doubt that she is a 1 person cat. Shes quite lovable to me, but doesn't give anybody else the light of day. Always has to be around me when I'm home and inside. She sheds an usually large amount and I can't seem to find a straight answer for why.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Such gorgeous cats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like you have a very lovable bunch. I love the name Gilbert.
How did you find Houdini?
We live on a farm and have a number of outdoor cats as well. She was in the litter of a female who was usually pretty good at taking care of her kittens but she had them when it was cold outside, and she seemed to kind of ignore them so we brought em in and tried to bottle feed them all. She was the only one who survived. She also gets into EVERYTHING..Her name comes from her finding ways out of her room she was in for the first 6-8 months of her life(Had her in our fish room as we werent sure whether we were gonna keep her indoors.).

Gilbert I have actually only had for a few weeks now. Got him from a buddy who couldn't have him anymore.

·
Registered
55 Posts
They're all gorgeous! I love the photo of Gilbert covering his face.
As for Houdini, my Rosie was abandoned on my porch at 3 weeks old so she had to be bottle fed also, she is now about a year old and still the size of a kitten too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts