Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

This is Bella at about 9 weeks

This is Ferdy at about 8 weeks (he doesn't like the flash, that's why he's squinting!)

And this is them now- I can't believe how quickly they grow, it is insane!

·
Premium Member
8,185 Posts
THey are very cute. It's silly how they have white paws...especially the tortis one...never seen a tortis with white paws. :lol:

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
How cute! I know what you mean about them growing big, don't worry they look like they're still growing...... (((=

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for the compliments, I will pass them along to the felines.
Agenda- Both kittens came from different cat shelters here in Australia. Bella was one of 3 kittens, her 2 brothers were gingers and really outgoing. I always wanted a tortie cat and as soon as I saw her I knew I had to have her! She was the most timid of the three but she quickly came out of her shell and now there is no stopping her, she isn't scared of anything. :roll: :)
Ferdy was one of 11 kittens from the same litter dumped at the shelter ( :shock:) and I picked him out of about 20 kittens :(- he sat really well in my arms, was playful with the other kittens, and the black nose sold me too, he was just too cute for words. :D I still miss my little silver tabby stray Lily, but these two go a long way to make up for her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts