Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

my boys are surprisingly being very nice. not one hiss or growl. valentine, my new rescue kitty, however is being a jerk! hissing, growling, swiping and just being very hostile. she did that with my boys for the first 2-3 days and now they are fine so I'm hoping she'll get over this nastiness and realize she has a new playmate. he's really a sweet playful little boy..

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Squeeeeeee!!! He's adorable. I love the pic of him looking up at Valentine. And look at her dainty little paws in front of her. :D

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Yes, all will settle down within a few days. Babies are surprisingly resilient however I did have one foster, Sally that was a little ***** with other kittens that were not her siblings. Sometimes we get some hard nuts to crack but most times they settle in in time.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
valentine looks sweet and adoring in that tree picture but she is actually growling quite loudly warning the kitten to not come any higher!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he met his first toddler last night and he has learned to run if he doesn't want another firm smooshy hug, lol:

ella was rocking him in her rocker, lol. this is his favorite spot to sleep:

and he likes watching her take a bath:

hangin out in dad's lap where he's safe from valentine:

my buddy was actually letting him share HIS window!:

tucker is tuckered out, lol:

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
How freakin adorable! Some great pictures! Where did you get that adorable lady bug rocker? Because I have more $$$ than sense, I want one for my cat room! I just think it's too cute and I want one!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
How freakin adorable! Some great pictures! Where did you get that adorable lady bug rocker? Because I have more $$$ than sense, I want one for my cat room! I just think it's too cute and I want one!!
I got it from zulilly.com but walmart has them now. rockabye is the brand and they have so many adorable animals it was really hard to pick!

it also has 4 buttons the child can push to play 4 different songs and it's really well made.

this was ella "reading" to tucker last night. he was quite attentive:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
I agree with COA! The way those two babies are bonding, two legged and four...they both might be broken hearted, if they lose each other! That's a Precious relationship between the two of them!:):thumbup::thumbup:
Sharon

1 - 20 of 58 Posts