Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my two amazing cats.

The grey cat is Juno. She was found abandonened on Christmas Day, in a cat carrier, having been in below freezing tempatures. Another cat that had been with her did not make it. They figure she was out for about 2 weeks. It took amazing vet care, but they brought her back to perfect health.

Now she is the sweetest cat, never once having scratched or tried to bite us. In fact she is the only cat I know that loves vet trips! She is needy in love and we are happy to oblige.

Our other cat came into our life a year later, adopted from a farm, his life has had no hardships, but he has a mean streak for anyone but me. To me he is a suck. Opposite to Juno, Waldo’s vet visits are.... well the vets have a warning label on his file.

2B109DE7-8BEF-4CDD-AE8E-0D335B57377C.jpg

784ECE6B-33A5-42C5-9CE8-EFD0D927DC11.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Hi Karina,

Ok, I have to admit that both kitties look gray to me in those pics..,does that adorable face belong to Juno? Then Waldo is a black and white kitty?

That is such a depressing story about Juno. :( She must be one tough kitty to have survived - poor other kitty. And it's also amazing that she's so sweet, given what she went through!

And yes, it's ironic that Waldo, who doesn't appear to have had any traumatic experiences, is not as affectionate but maybe he didn't have a lot of human contact on the farm? I had a kitty who had "FRACTIOUS" - just like that, in all caps, and highlighted in yellow, on her chart at the vet. She would walk up to just about any stranger, give them a sniff and head butt their legs, as long as they didn't have white lab coats on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts