Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pics of my pretty blue kitty Wendesday! (i hope they work..)

This is what she looked like around christmas. Dec 2003, she's grown into herself much more and has gotten a ton bigger. You can really see the blue color under her eye now, and maybe a small bit in the picture, but the lighting really wasnt that good. She has slight stripes on her back legs and tail, but you can barley tell by just looking at her. Her mother or father must have been strided as well, because her brother was an orange tabby.

Well.. wish up good luck, we are going for our first Real vet visit. (she's had shots, but they were done by a friend, not in a vet.. and i wasnt there when she was spayed so that doesnt count)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have never seen a gray cat with such markings - let's spell it out -
b-e-a-u-tiful :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe, thanks. I'v had her since last august. She's about a year old.
I love her to death.
She's at the vets office right now, had to stay over night because a parasite type thingy burrowed into the side of her face.. They removed it ok, and they are just draining it, so no infection can come.. I miss her so much already..

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Wow - she's like a grey cat, but she has really prominent ghost markings -- classic tabby markings at that! I don't think I've ever seen that before.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe her name is Wednesday, because her brother fit the part of Pugsley. She was the very laid back, yet very bratty one while her brother, an orange tabby, loved people and always wanted to play.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts