Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for all the pictures, but these are my very first cats and I'm just so proud of them :) You are also the first people to see them, I haven't had any visitors since I got them.

·
Registered
712 Posts
OMG! Absolutely adorable. No need to apologise for lots of pics- more pics please! Your little black and white one (Collie?) looks JUST like my cat, Tammy. She grew up to be a beautiful girl- so I'm sure yours will too :p

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Well, that's my aaaahhhh! for the day.....absolutely adooorable!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've just noticed your black and white kitty has a little white mark under her nose- is it like a splodge? As that's so similiar to Tammy's markings! Twin cats.

Here's my Tammy - she looks like someone painted her nose with white paint and a tiny paint brush :)

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone :)

Collie likes to sit/sleep on my chair, so I actually have to kneel on the floor when I want to use my computer :p

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ Abbie, how old is Tammy? She is beautiful. :) It's so difficult to take good pictures of Collie, she is so dark and I don't want to use the flash (is it bad for animals? At least it's not allowed in the zoo :p)

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have to be honest and tell you that I think that Collie is one of the most adorable and snuggly looking tuxedoes I have EVER seen! Oh just want to kidnap her so badly.

·
Registered
117 Posts
gorgeous cats!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
They are precious! I especially love the picture of Mellon on the radiator, and Collie's eyes are to die for in the second group of pictures you posted :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
Tammy is 10 now, and she's just as gorgeous as your little Collie. It is hard to take pic of her too!! She runs off as soon as she sees the flash! I have to say your two are just so adorable- how do you ever get anything done?! I'd want cuddles all day!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts