Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

My name is Melody and I'm a 20-something living in NYC with my almost 2-year-old kitty, Parker. Parker is a long-haired, male munchkin. I got him for my birthday last year when he was about 6 months old and have been in love with him ever since.

He and I just moved from Boston to NYC and are excited (and a little anxious on both of our parts!) about our new adventure. My boyfriend, Parker's papa, is still in Boston for another 6 months so poor kitty is adjusting. It doesn't really help that the place we've found to live in is a ground level apartment. My room doesn't have windows and I'm just worried that he won't be getting enough natural sunlight. He's too nervous to go up to the window sill in the living room - he's kind of afraid of my new roommates because they smell like another cat they had who they recently had to put down. If you guys have any advice at all, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, I'm excited to share bits and pieces of mine and Parker's life with you all and grateful to have found a community where I can get advice (for non-emergencies...I will likely always call my vet first for those!) and tips from other cat owners. Parker's my first kitty so anything is appreciated.

Thanks!
Melody & Parker

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.