Cat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Here I am. These are my lovely self-portraits, lol. I was really bored on the ride to a friends house New Years Eve day. Oh, and thats one of my children and my hubby giving me bunny ears, lol!

And ........ this is me "trying" to be all sultry, lol Hahahahaha

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'm new here and don't know anyone here just yet.. i figure this is a good way to introduce myself.

here is my picture with my KIMI boy

picture taken 2mins ago for this forum :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's the most recent picture of me with WiL Francis from the band Aiden:

Ignore my cheesey grin I was a really happy girl!!! And my..blush..and ugh I just look so bad in that pic here's a better one!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Most recent picture of me... Chyeaaa I'm a Pistons fan 8)

The fambam (not including my oldest brother, Jon).
Momma, Daddy, Me, and my brother Chris.
Proud Brazilians <3 :D

Wavy hairrr.

Anddd straight hair.

My bestfriend aka MILF - Courtneay, Me, and Meg.
Oh and Mikey in the back :lol:

Me & Meggy Meg.
Go bucks! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Woo! love everyones piccys!! Here are a few of me looking a bit emo but these are the best recent piccys i did of myself using my phone cam...

Just noticed, if you guys look in the mirror of this piccy you can see chippy asleep on my bed, just about, never noticed that.
I will have to show you a picture of my wall sometimes and my door cos i have a poster of the artlist collection not artist, artlist. And the wall have loads of cut out pictures of kittys and tigers etc. I am a bit cat mad...

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
7-day cruise to Mexico with family members. Mom, Dad, Sis and her hubby/son, two step-Sis' and their hubbies and my hubby and I. Eleven total, it was a blast!

A fave pic of me...

41 - 60 of 294 Posts