Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, Kobi has been Holly's boyfriend since the day they were introduced. But lately he's taken a fancy to Maggie and she seems to be fine with it, which is a big change for her.

Holly not believing that her man is two timing her

But she pulls herself up by her bootstraps to pose for a photo that will be posted on her breeder's web page. Who needs that philandering Kobi anyway!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
What kind of spectacular cat is Holly? She can get any other tom that she wants, she don't need no Kobi :evil:

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Kobi who? :D

She is sooooo beautiful! :luv :heart

·
Registered
335 Posts
OMG... Holly's tail is crazy! I love it! It's like a giant feather duster. With Andie's little "nub" it looks even bigger to me... haha

And Kobi and Maggie look like they're getting serious... rekindling an old flame? Or perhaps it's b/c Holly isnt so "new" anymore... hahaha. MEN!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Poor Holly.... taking a back seat to Maggie. She doesn't need to worry.. she's a beauty and will find another no problem.... meaning, you have to get another male cat !!! :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holly is definitely cheered up by all of your compliments. And just for good measure she walked up to Kobi this morning and gave him a couple of whacks in the head. I didn't see it, but my father said it was hysterical...made believe she was walking by then quickly turned back and gave him a left followed by right and kept walking...Dad said Kobi looked like this 8O

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
You know, it's hard to find fault with poor Kobi, surrounded by such beauty. Holly's a beautiful kitty, but what poor boy could resist the charms of black satin?

Holly certainly told him, didn't she? :D

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Holly rocks! :D

He'll be back. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts