Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i was younger i had a ginger cat called winston,he was my first 1, and we lost him when i was about 6 and he was the only ginger cat i ever had.

We've got 5 cats right now and have had a few more through out the years, but none have been ginger, so.... now i'm 20 i decided to finally get another 1, i was looking for about two months and couldnt find 1, i got the free ads looks on infomation boards in the shops, the lot, still coudnt find 1(all out of my area!)!

So 1 night we get a free paper and i had a browse in the pet section and there was 1 ad saying "ginger kittens for sale ready in two weeks" i couldnt belive it all this time and the only ad in the paper was the 1 i desperatly wanted! My mum thought i was messing about because she said i should stop getting my hopes up now.

So i phoned the number and he said yes i live in twyford which is 20 minutes from my house! He also said they were£20 when every where else i looked they were like £40 -£50 anyway.

I'm very superstitious so i found this very strange like it was just ment to be! the only cat ad in the whole paper!!!!!

n e way not only that but she was born friday the 13th, unlucky for some but not for me, not only is lily born on that day but i also past my driving test the year before on the very same day! thats why shes so special to me.
It must be ment to be!

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
I hope they keep your kitten with its mom long enough. I know you are anxious to get it but it should be with its mom atleast 6 weeks if not 8 weeks Ive heard. Have you seen the kittens yet and picked yours out??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mitts & Tess said:
I hope they keep your kitten with its mom long enough. I know you are anxious to get it but it should be with its mom atleast 6 weeks if not 8 weeks Ive heard. Have you seen the kittens yet and picked yours out??
got her at 6 and a halkf weeks shes fine :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts